September 3 - 6, 2017
Overview and details of the sessions of this conference. Please select a date or room to show only sessions at that day or location. Please select a single session for detailed view (with abstracts and downloads if available).
TU-305: Discussion panel - Integration is key – how to create business value from LCA and an integrated sustainability approach
This panel discussion will focus on the future of sustainability assessment and management and how to create business value from an integrated approach. The influence of current methods and initiatives such as PEF, Circular Economy, EPD and building standards in the context of potential for improving LCA/sustainability and business relevance will be addressed.
The panel discussion will show how companies address
• upcoming challenges including methodological and data aspects,
• future applications of LCA in the context of wider sustainability, focusing on integration with non-LCA data (e.g. compliance, commercial, social),
• accessibility of knowledge and tools for a wide range of user groups, and
• the on-going debate on appropriate communication to different target groups.
The panelists will provide insight into company specific integrated sustainability approaches, how they address different aspects of an integrated approach, drivers doing so and how to create business value at the same time.
This will not only enable entrants to this field to make the most of available and upcoming information but also provide insights into how to address the complex challenges ahead of us.
It will be a moderated session with significant involvement of the audience to ensure the maximum value for all participants.
• Dave Morris - DSM
• Markus Frank - BASF SE
• Michael Binder - Evonik Technology & Infrastructure GmbH
• Nanja Hedal Kløverpris – Novo Nordisk S/A
• Michael Betz – Thinkstep
|No contributions were assigned to this session.|
Contact and Legal Notice · Contact Address:
Conference: LCM 2017
|Conference Software - ConfTool Pro 2.6.117+TC
© 2001 - 2018 by Dr. H. Weinreich, Hamburg, Germany