- Jacobs University, Peter Baumann: Walking Spatio-Temporal Datacubes - Seamlessly from Laptop to Cloud to Federations
- Trimble Inc, Stephanie Michaud: Combining Geomatics Technology for Successful Land Development Projects
- Ordnance Survey, Ben Rodgers: ResilienceDirect Maps - A Common Operating Picture For The United Kingdom
- senseFly, David Rovira: Creating A Base Map Of Zanzibar
- LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, Nicholas Raymond Hubing: Mapping Economic Indicators Using Commercial Satellite Imagery: A Case Study in Poverty Analysis of Sri Lanka to Explore Best Practices for Feature Extraction and Classification
- South African Cities Network, Peter Magni: Better demographic data for improved planning and problem solving in South African cities
- InnoLA Solutions Inc, Carol Roffer: Agile Collaboration as the Way to Build Uganda National Land Information System
- US Agency for International Development, Ioana Bouvier: Flexible Mobile Land Technology Applications: Demonstrations and Lessons Learned
- SLM Land Management Foundation, Juerg Luethy: Fit For Purpose: Tools Supporting A Decentralized Infrastructure
- IMGeospatial.com/Intelligent Modelling Ltd, Alexis Smyth: Innovative application of machine learning and AI using earth observation to provide dynamic data and actionable intelligence
- The World Bank, Mika-Petteri Törhönen: Next Generation Land and Urban Systems are 3D
- Sito Finland, Juho Oskari Liukkonen: How To Capture Innovation And Solve The Challenges Of Urbanisation With Hackathons?
- Metaspatial, Arnulf Christl: Software Comes and Goes, Data Stays Forever!
- Mapbox, Mikel Maron: Mapbox for Land
- mundialis, Markus Neteler: Combining GIS And Remote Sensing Data Using Open Source Software To Assess Natural Factors That Influence Poverty