Contact and Legal Notice
Event Details11th International Conference on Acid Rock Drainage 2018
International Mine Water Association
Pretoria, South Africa
10 – 14 September 2018
The following organiser is responsible for the contents of this ConfTool installation:
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
11th ICARD | IMWA | MWD 2018
Prof Dr Christian Wolkersdorfer
Private Bag X680
Phone (include +country code): +27 12 382 6315
Fax (include +country code): +27 86 616 5435
Homepage URL: http://www.IMWA2018.info/
Cancellation Policy (Terms and Conditions)
- We do hope to welcome you to the ICARD IMWA MWD 2018 conference. However, should unforeseen circumstances require a cancellation of your registration, please note the registration terms below.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective, which means that the full registration fee will apply, irrespective of attendance status.
- No refunds or credit will be given in respect of non-attendance.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Should you be unable to attend the conference, you are welcome to nominate a replacement attendee who will attend the conference in your place provided full payment has been received. This replacement attendees’ registration details need to reach the conference secretariat at least 1 week prior to the conference. Replacement attendees will be processed at no additional charge provided they are registering in the same member/no-member registration category. Please notify the Conference Secretariat of any registration replacements via email at secretariat@IMWA2018.info.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Papers will only be published in the proceedings volume when payment has been received in full.
This is ConfTool Pro - Conference Management Tool · Version 2.6.117
If you want to know more about ConfTool Pro, please send an e-mail to or have a look at the ConfTool Website.
Contact and Legal Notice · Contact Address:
Conference: 11th ICARD | IMWA 2018
|Conference Software - ConfTool Pro 2.6.117
© 2001 - 2018 by Dr. H. Weinreich, Hamburg, Germany